My name is Marian Marinov. I was born in Dobrich, Bulgaria and I’m currently living in Sofia, the capitol of Bulgaria
I’m a system administrator with long experience in the field. I started working as such in the summer of 1996.
I’m a part time lecturer at Sofia University and Software University, where I’m teaching Network Security and Linux System Administration courses.
At the moment my occupations include:
- Founder and CEO of 1H Ltd.
- Co-founder and CTO of Kyup Ltd.
- Head System Architect of SiteGround Ltd.
- Board member of Open Projects Foundation
- Member of Electronic Frontier Foundation Bulgaria
- Coordinator of the OpenFest conferences
- Coordinator of BG Perl Workshops
- Coordinator of the LUG-BG annual meetings
I like to watch movies (fantasy, comedy, action) and listen to all kinds of music.
I’m a really crazy person I like to travel a lot and be with friends. My latest crazy addiction is driving Maznio(my Pink Nissan Patrol) Offroading in the Bulgarian mountains.
You can find my CV here: http://hydra.azilian.net/marian-cv.txt
You can also see list of the talks that I have given trough the years here.